austin4564: (pic#496782)
[personal profile] austin4564
I found a long lost flapper hair mesh and decided to pooklet it with pooklet's actions after I changed the original texture to look like her Violate texture. I didn't feel like posting on GOS, so here you go. Mesh is included because it isn't hosted anywhere.





Download here



(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-03 08:14 am (UTC)
buckle: (5)
From: [personal profile] buckle
I remember seeing you post these in the Show Off Your Creations thread and I loved them. Now they're up for download, woohoo! Thank you for sharing :D

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-03 10:32 am (UTC)
nilou: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nilou
I will abuse of these as soon as my pc will be back working!
You did a wonderful job, thank you for sharing! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-03 10:39 am (UTC)
redlexington: (Smiling propaganda)
From: [personal profile] redlexington
These are so adorable! I never knew how much I needed flapper hair until now.

Thanks so much for sharing. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-07 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thank you!! I too saw the previews in GoS and was very much looking forward to this, so thank you for sharing!!

- anuvi

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-09 03:59 am (UTC)
alleliua: (blankets)
From: [personal profile] alleliua
Thank you so much for this. I've always adored this mesh, and now I have it again, and in all Pooklet's pretty colours, too!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-13 12:25 pm (UTC)
ext_140134: Aubrey and Babassu Love (Default)
From: [identity profile] ghen.livejournal.com
I love this mesh a lot and the hair looks great. Thanks

Psychosim

Date: 2010-01-31 04:33 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
It's great that this hair gets revived! Thanks!

Profile

austin4564: (Default)
austin4564

January 2010

S M T W T F S
     1 2
3456789
101112 13141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags